Wednesday 9 July 2014

Plus Size Fashion: OOTD Polka Dots and Cut Outs

Today I was off to a rehearsal for a play that I'm doing the publicity for and just felt like dressing a little girly. This dress is the oldest dress I have in my wardrobe and it was from Primark about 4 years ago so it's done pretty well to get this far, but this was the last time I wore it because it's in the bin now! I'm wearing a top over it because the straps are all broken and the top part of the dress is just generally skanky.

The top is one of my favourites and I have it in this colour and white. I got the top from New Look in the winter sale for 3 quid so it was a bargain!

The shoes are just cheap, pink Primark pumps but they are just the comfiest shoes ever. Unfortunately they wear really fast but I guess that's no surprise.

Overall, this outfit was the wrong decision for today as it was bloody hot and layers and long sleeves do not go with hot weather. I make this mistake too often.

Anyway, my hair is just in my regular style and for my make up I went for a brown smoky eye with a brown lip.

Sorry for the hiatus recently, I'm back on track now!

Talk to you soon!

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment