Sunday 3 August 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Tartan Heatwave

We're having a heatwave! Yes in the UK! It's not even raining!

I am already over the extreme hot weather though as I had my graduation ceremony last week and I was a sweaty mess in my cap and gown, but there will be a post all about that very soon.

So my house mate and I decided to explore Bristol a bit today, though as with everything I do, it went a bit wrong. We planned to go some of the museums and I wanted to show her the library too, only we got to the first museum and saw a sign saying that all the things we wanted to see that day were closed due to a strike. We had picked the only day that was happening to go on our jaunt, so we just walked (and got lost) around Bristol.

But anyway, back to the outfit, and I did make a bit of an effort to be a little cooler. I don't know if I succeeded but I liked how it turned out anyway.

The dress I'm wearing is one of two little black dresses that I have had for yonks but go back to all the time. This one was on sale in H&M for about 3 quid around 2 years ago. You can't see but it's got a low back so you can dress it up or down.

The shirt I'm wearing is one of my favourite items of clothing and it was from George at Asda for around 8-10 pounds. My shoes are also just some plain white pumps from Asda and they're really comfy,  but also really slidey.

I decided to have my hair down today and sweep it to the side with a flower clip that I got for 99p on eBay.

We had an awesome day and found a big mirrored ball and so we had to take selfies obviously.

Well, until next time :)

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment