Friday 2 May 2014

Plus Size Fashion: OOTD 90's Floral

On Wednesday I joined my friends in Bristol for an animation event at The Cube Cinema and since it was mildly good weather I decided to get my legs out. It really doesn't take much for me to get the sandals out and ditch the tights!

I almost sold this dress on eBay but I'm so glad I didn't because I love it and it's so flattering. I should have taken some pictures of the back of it but until I can figure out a way to take pictures without a mirror this will have to do. The back of it is kind of like a racer back, so I've got a little device that pulls my bra straps at the back together so that you can't see them. Magic!

The dress on it's own isn't particularly a 90's style but with my denim jacket, which i can't stop wearing, and my cut out boots from New Look that are dupes of the Coltranes, it does take on that sort of style.

I also just wore my hair in a super high explosive ponytail and put a scrunchie round it for extra 90's flare. My make up is simple as I still can't wear eye make up so I'm just wearing foundation and purple lipstick.

Unfortunately that day I was still suffering from the blisters after wearing my Dr Marten sandals and I thought these boots would be okay as they're one of my most comfortable shoes. But I think that any shoes would have torn my feet further apart and I was in terrible pain by the end of the day.

But I will continue to suffer for the art of beauty!

Until next time...

Sammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment