Monday 5 May 2014

Plus Size Fashion: OOTD Wet look leggings

Today was intensive dissertation work ALL DAY, and it's in for tomorrow. I think we've done okay with it though (that's me and my partner not the royal we).

I just wanted something comfy to wear today so I threw on my trusty Primark tunic/long top/extremely short dress, I don't really know what it is. I have two of them, this one you see here and a graffiti print one, they are just so comfy and easy to wear. With this I just wore some wet look leggings that were on sale in Matalan for 2 pounds. I'm also just wearing a simple black hoodie from primark that I basically live in.

But they fell down all day, even when I was sitting down, and they often my pants down with them. Not the most flattering thing in the world but when they're pulled up they look good with my pink hi-top Converse. I put yellow glow in the dark laces in them that were from H&M. They came in a two pack and the other pair were pink but they are currently in my purple Docs.

I'm addicted to high exploding 90's ponytails and I'm growing my hair so just tend to put it up a lot.

On a side note, I got my graduation pack through the door a couple of days ago which is very exciting. We're having our graduation in Bath Abbey which will be awesome. We have to wear navy blue caps and gowns but they are open at the front so you will be able to see my dress.

My mum has said that I lose lots more weight before then (which I will) then she will treat me to a dress. When it comes to shoes we have to be careful in the Abbey because it's very uneven. I said this to my mum and said I'd better wear my Doc boots but she said no :( My friend Anna also tried that with her mum but she had the same opinion as mine.

I don't know what it is about a posh do that makes me want to rachet it up a bit.

Anyway, talk soon,

Sammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment